Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Saturday 25 November 2006

100 - 0 in 3 weeks

So it seems three weeks is how long it takes for me to become a spinster...

I have gone from whiskey swigging, cigar smoking clubbing vixen (or as close as I'll ever get to one anyway), to knitting* at home on my own in front of the telly. YIKES!


Hopefully Richard's return from the great yonder on Tuesday will help to fix this shocking development!

*In my defense I was showing Quinn how to knit - but that doesn't account for why I carried on after he went to bed...

p.s. It should also probably be noted that the only other times I have knitted in the past 15 years have been when I was pregnant!!!

2 comments:

  1. The last time i knitted was at school. I cant even remember how to cast on!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your knitting is far better than mine - haven't done that in ages!

    ReplyDelete