Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 19 December 2006

More MCQP pics etc

I have been checking out the coverage of MCQP.

Here is a press article - a bit over critcal, but hey you can't please everyone.

The official MCQP picture gallery is here.


Complete with pics of FHM's Captain Beer!

The official Gay Pleasure picture gallery is here.

Here are a whole heap of pictures here- this is the last pic, work your way back from there. There are some lovely shots including THIS ONE of MichaelB my kata-box instructor! I was searching for him the whole night and never found him. He was wearing Quinn's rather small batman cape! We should have arranged a meeting place because assuming you are going to find someone in 10 000 people is a bit optimistic!

There are also some more nice shots here.

I also spoke to this guy, I thought those feathered eyelashes were just AWESOME!

I liked these Incredibles and these Spy Vs Spy and Cat in the Hats and Sponge Bob Square Pants' etc.

This and this is an idea of what the main dance area looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment