Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 21 February 2007

Balance

What do you get for eating spinach, carrots, potatoes, butternut, leeks, onions & mushrooms at my house?

Pudding!

We had a vegetarian dinner tonight:
Butternut soup (with butternut, carrots, potatoe & leeks, and dhania to flavour) and a vegetable mix our nanny makes with what we have (today it was spinach, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and onions.)

My kids love it and so do I, and well after such a 'good meal' with so many veggies we needed something a bit more wicked.
The boys had full cream vanilla ice-cream with Milo, Strawberry Nesquik, chocolate chips & sprinkles. For me ice-cream, milo, chocolate chips and brandy cherries. Bliss!

4 comments:

  1. I am not good with eating veggies....but I can eat pudding anytime of the day or night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way would my kids eat that. No way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melany, the dinner or the dessert, or both!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, is only 8h30 and i am hungry reading this...mind you... i started my day with two blocks of chocolate...but, it doesnt sit as well at this time of the morning on an empty tummy! eeek!

    ReplyDelete