Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Sunday 4 February 2007

My kids are loco

It's official my boys are craaaazy.

For some reason they latch onto sayings and will repeat them for entire days.

It can be anything from a movie phrase like, 'To infinity and beyond'

Or just annoying toilet talk like, 'You're a stinky bum-bum'

Today's gem: - 'I'm having a Lesbian rest'.

WTF!!?? Neither can tell me where that came from or what it means. But they keep saying it anyway. They are NOT well!

4 comments:

  1. They're having a LESBIAN break? Oh my actual god! How hilarious! Can't wait to get back to teach them neew things like "LOVE your hair! Hope you win!" and "Fight the urge to speak to me!" and "So like the look you're going for..." and "Is that a new hair-do or did your neck throw-up?"...oh what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! I have never heard that either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, well, kids do say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids like to call each other "baby cry"

    ReplyDelete