Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Saturday 26 July 2008

Girls Night Out! Just what the doctor ordered.

With the recent stressful and traumatic goings on in my life I have not had the opportunity - nor inclination for that matter - to go out much. Ok AT ALL in the past few months, (Despite a fabulous holiday to Thailand, but I was in mom mode 24/7 there and had no time to revel alone.)

But last night I went out with the BN girls and had a fab time - I even met a few new people. I ordered a bottle of wine and delicious (blue cheese, pear, mushroom & rocket) pizza. It was just what the doctor ordered. I really needed that. :)

Here are a few photos:
Thanks again ladies. It was great!

1 comment:

  1. You go for it, girl! Do it more often - MUCH more often! After all you've been through, as you said, it is literally what your doctor should order - some fun with friends.

    ReplyDelete