Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 28 November 2011

Great Full - Great Attitude

I have a lot to be grateful for... and although in my family we do our 'Thanksgiving' on Angelique's birthday which is 23 March, it has just been American Thanksgiving Day and so the theme of being grateful is strong and I feel like joining in.

I am grateful:
-That I am well and healthy again. My ankle is healed and I can do almost anything again without pain and I mostly don't have t worry about it. My balance is not as good on that ankle, but it is good enough. It is a good reminder to me to be grateful for my health and mobility and to enjoy and appreciate and cultivate it. My heart seems well again too. I feel fit and healthy and happy again. I am loving it.

- That my little family is well and happy and healthy and functional again. We are doing great. We have a good life.

- That I LOVE my new job. It is going so well and I really do enjoy it. Long may this last. Hurray!

- That life is full of fun, excitement, possibility and opportunity. I have learned and grown so much in the past 3 years. I feel really whole and settled and completely ME now. I love it.

- There's lots more, but these are the main ones and these pave the way for everything else.


I am Great. I am full. I have a great attitude. I am grateful and with gratitude. 
(I know it s sounds super corny out loud, but it worked in my head ok!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment