Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 22 December 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well I am half way through my second last day of work before I have **2 weeks** off for the Christmas holidays. *YAY* Just about everybody I know if off and having fun and relaxing already, and I have not been enjoying sitting behind a desk at all this week. :( Not fun.

I am very much looking forward to spending next week relaxing and enjoying my children and doing what I want to. The kids are having their first real holidays off school ever at the moment - their old school was open right through the year and they would only before when we had leave, not they are having to entertain themselves while I am working :(

So merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a fabulous festive season. I am intending to spend as much time as possible AWAY for my laptop after tomorrow, but I am sure I will pop in at least once or twice to get a fix and keep up with the action.

We are going camping (ALL the way to Simon's Town - about 20km away) after New Year. I think it will be fun, and even though we'll be close to home we will be real Cape Town holiday makers, and right near the beach, but without the long drive and whinning! We are gong to Oatlands Holiday Village, I think it looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment