Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Marine Recruit - Basic Training

I have been on a bit of a get-fit mission recently, so in addition to my usual run, I have been coming in and doing some push-ups and sit-ups.

Now the sit-ups/crunches I am not too bad at, but push-ups I pretty much suck at - even when I try them the 'girl' way - resting on knees instead of feet.

So last week after Quinn watched me trying to do some push-ups really shockingly, he decided he would show me how it's done...

I had NO idea he even knew how to do a push-up, and I must say I was very impressed with his form! However he does need to work on his stamina.... 1 , 2 , 3 FLOOR!

Anyway here is my progress. Not bad for an old bat huh!?

2 comments: