Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 31 October 2008

Wicked Witch of the West

I am so tired I can hardly think straight... but here are pics of our Halloween.

About 30 cubs descended on my house... and they were manic! They had a 'Monster Bus' tour and I was stop 7 of 10 houses they visited. They only got back at 9:15pm and my 2 have JUST gone to bed now... Yoh!

Another group of kids arrived before that and I climbed up and peered over the wall and roared 'What do you want!!!?' I think they (and their moms) nearly pee'd their pants! Heehee. When they said 'Trick or treat, give us something nice to eat' I said 'I eat little children!' and their eyes went wide... Then I threw them a bunch of sweets and they were happy (Remember we live like 2-3 houses away from a huge old house called 'The Ghost House'.)

Me just before they arrived:

The boys and I this year:

Us and the loot:

The cubs arrive!


There are loads more incredible photos of the entire Monster Bus tour HERE.

Including this awesome one of 'The Ghost House' which is right near our house.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun! And totally cool that you had trick o treating in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I can just imagine the looks on their faces!

    ReplyDelete