Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Sunday 6 September 2009

Delicious Tangy Salad

Last summer I was really into the Pear, Blue Cheese and Salmon salads I was making, but I think I have a new theme for this summer.

Today I discovered a really good one (I never use recipes for these things, I just make them up as I go along based on what I have at hand)...

This time it is the standard green salad as a base with mixed greens and herbs with diced red and yellow pepper added. On top of that a generous helping of chopped sugar snap peas and avo.

To top it off cooked and diced fresh beetroot, and then a whole fresh juicy orange.

Finally some rump steak cooked with garlic, lemon, soya sauce and coriander and Thai seven spice.
The beetroot and orange makes it nicely colourful and also really sweet, sour and deliciously juicy, I loved the combination a lot!

YUM!!!

2 comments: