Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Hell hath no fury...

Ok so officially I am declaring 'No more Mr Nice Guy' now.

I am now out with both guns blazing. I'm going postal. No holds barred. All out - take no prisoners. Lock stock and two smoking barrels. Armed to the hilt. Raving lunatic. Ex from hell. Bitch. Whatever. That's me.
I have nothing to gain from being nice-nice, and trying to be kind and fair, and reasonable. It has not helped me or the children one iota, and is just prolonging the agony and drama.
So that is it.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!
Attorneys, Family Advocate, Maintenance Court, Police, Sheriff of the Court, Magistrate, you name it, I got it.
No further details at this point, as I don't want to jeopardize the process, but suffice to say I will do whatever it takes and pay whatever it costs to end this once and for all.

p.s. Did you know you can't get a restraining order on someone without knowing where they live...? Luckily I have veys and means...

5 comments:

  1. i like paper work. its what organised girls do.

    i hope the officials are useful ones.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    You have my support 100% - not that you never had it before but just saying I GET THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck Jane, sometime you just have to use the system the best you can and do what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the officialness of this. And not one mention of a hitman.
    Impressive.

    ReplyDelete