Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 26 September 2008

QotD

Our intranet at work has a daily quote. I don't always remember to take a look at it... but 99% of the time when I do I found something pretty profound, accurate and appropriate for me...

It's like a fortune cookie, only less obscure.

This is today's Quote of the Day
"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power." Alan Cohen
Definitely food for thought there...

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!! How totally awesome is that Jane!

    I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your works must subscribe to my Wenchy's box of blessings 'cause that is the quote I used that day also. ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a coincidence Christel! Wow... ours are loaded in advance about 3 months worth... I had to help with some of that stuff when the lady would adds them was on leave. She did the end of Sept in June ;)

    ReplyDelete