Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Every puppy should have a boy

Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life. ~ Richard Allan Palm
So we have survived a few days of having a puppy and so far so good...

Quinn is already besotted with her. I asked him tonight if he liked her, and he said, 'I love her' ... Awww! 
I think the feeling is mutual!


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

He has gone to sleep in Roxy's bed (an wire old fridge drawer!) in the kitchen... I can't decide whether I should carry him to his own bed or leave him there...


One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown

5 comments:

  1. That last picture warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are those pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet man. I'm so glad he is so much in love with your new puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really tugs at heart strings. Just what your boys need - unconditional love. Well done.

    ReplyDelete