Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 26 November 2008

PRICELESS

I have to tell you my "Priceless" mortification moment a couple of weeks ago!!

Joining a dating site?

Fun & Silly.

Getting propositioned by a lot of weird old perverted farts on the site?

Entertaining.

Being contacted by your ex end-of-marriage crazy-fl
ing employee to say wtf are you doing on a dating site!?

Embarrassing!

Asking him wtf he got the link from, and being told his DAD (who used to be YOUR director) and who is evidently a weird old perverted fart sent it to him.

PRICELESS!!

Ooops. My profile is now hidden. ;) LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Isnt internet dating just the best ;)

    I have a story for tomorrows post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I couldn't help laughing at this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the ANONYMOUS comment is from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never a dull moment with online dating thats for damn shor.

    ReplyDelete