Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 6 July 2009

In other news...

Friday 3 July 2009 was a big day. Not one I am likely to forget...

Not only does it mark the day my mother died. But my house transfer went through too.

After seeing my mother's body off with the undertakers I went for a run/walk in the forest and mountains. As I was heading back to my car my lawyer phoned with the news that the transfer was finalised.

So another step taken, and another step hopefully closer to a resolution and better and more functional relationship with Richard.
Although I battled for hours to get hold of him and the boys on Friday, so I could tell them the news. I finally got hold of Quinn at about 6pm. Richard did not speak to me.

The boys were dropped of last night and as usual he did not look at or speak to me at all. I had thought he'd acknowledge it in some way, or offer me a hug at least... I guess not. :(

5 comments:

  1. YAY about the house Jane! That is great news!!!

    Sorry about Richards poor behaviour though :( Its not proper!!

    Thinking of you lots my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane... I'm so sorry.
    I am glad the house is finally sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitter sweet moments - but a home of your own seems like a appropriate "bone" from the universe.

    If Richard was proper or appropriate you would still be married to him.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys.

    Meriel, you are so right! Love your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moaning Myrtle8 July 2009 at 10:39

    Sorry about your mom, I know what that's like, but great news on the house. xx

    ReplyDelete