Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 12 November 2010

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy!

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust

Today I am grateful to/for:
- Whoever is responsible for the amazing gift box delivered to my home which is filled with nuts, dried fruit, Lindor & Toblerone chocolate, Cream Liqueur, Nougat etc. WOW. I just know it was Ilse, even though it ...was sent anonymously. Thank you my darling friend. I am beyond grateful for everything you have done for me. You are like a guardian angel.
- Griffin for saving one of his birthday cup cakes to bring home to me.
- Mike for yet another lift to and from work.
- Tyrone for taking me to the medical centre.
- Mike for fetching me again (even though he pointed and laughed and teased me about being itchy ALL DAY LONG). ;)
- Dr Black who was really very nice and treated me with kindness and care and made me feel nurtured.
- Both our ENT and Radiologist neighbour who phoned as soon as they heard my ankle was actually broken.
- My sweet sister who phoned as soon as she found out, even though she is busy with a brand new baby.
- My dad. Who is one of my best friends, and always makes me feel cared about.
- Tiny for making me a cup of tea when I got home.
- Cindy for the lifts she is going to be giving us to and from the cubs campfire evening.
- Pete for still caring.
- Louis for caring in private, even though he laughs at me in public. :P
- Steven R for always being there, with a kind word of support or encouragement, or humour. Means a lot that you are still there watching from afar and keeping an eye out for us.
Thank-you everyone! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment