Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 10 February 2014

CRAVING: How to satisfy one...


Last week I was so craving a McDonald's burger....

That sweet bun, the tomato sauce with diced onions, the pickles and the melted cheese....
pig1 pig1 

I hardly ever eat McDs (or any takeaways or burgers) I even drove to one on the way home but the drive-through was closed, so I decided it was a 'sign' that I shouldn't get one...

I swear I could even SMELL it...
The next day I just had to go back to hunt one down.


I am now McDonald's'ed out because...

I went there, but the drive through 1st window was closed. So I went to window 2, who told me no I must order at No1. So I say 'no that one's closed'. She tells me tough I have to go there. So I reverse back. Find flippen window unmanned and closed. Argh. So I hooted. Admittedly a  bit longer than was really necessary. A lady opens up, a bit grumpy at me. I told her sorry I was a bit frustrated cos yesterday they were completely closed, now today the window's closed..?

ANYWAY, I finally get to order 5x Junior Cheeseburgers. I like those little guys, and thought G & I could have 1.5 each and Q could have 2.

So I get my order and drive off. Being pregnant and this being a CRAVING and all... after a few blocks I decided I have to have one, now. So reach into the bag and it's 2 flippen McDouble burgers! Grrrr!

So I have to turn around and mission back in peak hour traffic. I get back and say, as politely as I could, that I ordered 5x Junior Cheese Burgers NOT 2x Mc Doubles and hand them the bag and slip back. 

They asked me to pull out the drive through and they'd come to the front. So I did, and waited. Finally the manager lady comes out and gives me my order, and then hands me the other bags says here take the McDoubles too, I can't sell them again, so you can have them, sorry about the inconvenience etc.

So off I go home. Open it all up to find 5x Junior Cheese burgers and 3x McDoubles. So we ate McD's for 2 full days! Craving sorted!

1 comment: