Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 8 November 2007

It's Absolutely Fabulous Darling!

I always cut Quinn's hair, because I just do a number 4 electric clippers cut. Easy-peasy, quick and saves loads of money.

Griffin's hair however needs scissor cutting.... so we always end up at the hair dresser for him. But somehow fitting that in gets tricky, and as a result the poor child ends up with really long hair. Luckily that's pretty cool atm, and since we aren't in big school yet his hair doesn't HAVE to be short.

Tonight I decided it was too long though and needed cutting right now, so I went at it. Thinking worst case scenario, I'd have to take it to get fixed by a hairdresser, tomorrow.

I have to say, I don't think I did a completely terrible job at all.... I somehow managed to do layering and everything.

After he'd bathed and washed his hair, I asked him if it was ok, and he said he hadn't looked yet, and off he ran. He came dashing back and said, 'It looks FAB-u-lous! Thank you mommy!'
Laughing Embarassed Shocked

So without further ado here he is, before and after:

Before is on the left, after on the right, in case it's not clear. In that first after he was again telling me how fabulous it was.
Laughing Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment