Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 19 December 2008

A year ago today

I was booking tickets to Thailand to present as a 10 year anniversary gift. Isn't it amazing how much can change in a year!?

I hope to be able to plan a surprise trip like that again sometime in the future.... Only I hope it will turn out better next time*.

* Our trip did turn out well in the end, just the boys and I, but it was supposed to be a romantic trip.

3 comments:

  1. Would love to visit Thailand...some interesting spots there I believe.

    Remember think to the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just sitting here thinking back on a year ago... I felt so ready to move on with my life but had nobody physically to be with... and now, I do.

    What a difference a year makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is on honeymoon in Thailand at the moment, I hope she's having a good time....

    ReplyDelete