Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 1 April 2009

80's Disco Party at work

The 80s called... they want their bad taste back!

So we had an 80's Disco Themed work event (about 2 weeks ago already!). I contemplated not going as I wasn't feeling that well on the day, but then decided to just do it - since the boys were away for the week-end and I had no one/nothing better to day anyway. I literally threw an outfit together at the last minute, from what I found lurking in my wardrobe. I ended up in the girls 'best dressed' dance-off. OMG how embarrassing! Nearly all the the others at work are all like 20-24. I felt like a major dork.*cringe*
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed



Cool Cool Cool Cool

3 comments:

  1. hee hee we wore stuff like that. eeeek

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe love that you found socks like that in your cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days VERY clearly...eeek! you look so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete