Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 15 April 2009

QOTD - Courage

I lifted this off Cath Jenkin's blog:

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says “I will try again tomorrow” - Mary Anne Radmacher

If nothing else I do keep going and every day is a new start for me. No matter what happens I pretty much always wake up feeling optimistic and ready to keep going, keep trying again, or simply start again, again.

I am not certain if this is courage or just dogged tenacity though. ;)

2 comments:

  1. hey hey! thanks for the quote post!

    Is there any way I can email you? I'm looking for a pdf you mentioned on Laura's blog.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ve contacted you as you know :)

    ReplyDelete