Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 21 April 2009

I am your air

THIS LINK was sent to me the other day... do yourself a favour and watch it!

>I have watched it 3 times now and have been totally mesmerized and entranced every time. It has a very deep primal emotional affect and evokes feelings of awe, upliftment, yearning, desire, contentment & fulfilment in me. Heck it is almost spiritual.

Although it is Spanish (and I can even understand a few of the words/phrases*) it makes me think of Italy and the fact that I have ALWAYS wanted to go there. I know I will, it is my next must go destination for sure.

* I am your air, I am your water...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was so awesome! I've made 3 different ones already... I wish there was some way I could save them...

    ReplyDelete