Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 8 May 2009

The FAT CACTUS had a litte party

My birthday 'party' drinks last week with some friends and colleagues.

It was sundowners - Margaritas and Nachos - at the Fat Cactus!!! Gotta love that place! (In fact it's hard not to when the Margaritas come in 2l jugs... until the next morning that is.)


I had a ball!!!

...But I need new friends the ones I have are defective. The jokes around 'Fat Cactus' were merciless, and 'come here you drunk bitch' counts as a term of endearment in that circle! (I wouldn't have it any other way. They are freaks, but they are my freaks and I love them!)

(The boys went to dinner with R, but he dropped them off before 8pm).

This was the night of my actual birthday in our guest house in Wellington before the race:


3 comments:

  1. glad you had an awesome birthday party with your boys and your friends. Best wishes for your birthday and the year ahead, J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man looks like such fun :) Am very glad it was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful time! Thats so cool!

    ReplyDelete