Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 25 May 2009

Jane-ology

Quite a few people have been doing these...

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Reduction
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Beluga
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Sushi or Soup
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperdews, Olives, Spinach, Feta
What do you like to put on your toast? Avo & Hummus or Peanut Butter

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 1, and it is usually off :)
What color cell phone do you have? Black and iridescent blue.
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? It's from the bank telling me to collect my new credit card.
Who was the last person to call you? Discovery health to tell me my membership is being processed as we speak. YAY!

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth only.
When was the last time you were really ill? I am never really ill. I don't think I ever have been.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? One of my kids. I still pick them up sometimes. They weigh between 27-30kgs each.

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No not really. Doesn't really make a difference to me either way.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Yes I would change back to my maiden name if it weren't an admin nightmare. I have accepted my first name.

DUMBOLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 5!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Last time I dealt with the was Sept last year when my house was broken into and I called them to come help.
Last person you talked to in person? My colleagues here.
Favourite Month? December - always fun and exciting, and that's when MCQP is :)

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone? A little.
Mood? Weird and lethargic, and craving carbs and shit.
Watching? The clock!
Worrying about? My house transfer. Whether my ex is getting himself into MORE shit with illegal substances.

RANDOMOLOGY

What’s the last movie you watched? Slumdog Millionaire - again. I cried - again.
What music are you busy listening to? Snowpatrol.
Do you always answer your phone? Most of the time. But not always. I don't love the phone.
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? I mostly don't get 4am text messages. I got a few 2:30am text messages from Brazil, but that seems like a lifetime ago now.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? More blue maybe, but I don't really care about that.
Do you own a digital camera? Yes, several, none of them very good.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes I had 5 pet gold fish named after Philosophers.
Favorite Christmas song? Hrm... not a huge fan of the genre but. 'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.'
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I don't usually have a list for birthdays and such. I am growing to love Body Shop stuff though ;)
Can you do push ups? Yes, a few.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited is too strong a word... I am just moving forward at this point.
Do you have any saved texts? Yes, but not many. I was keeping some special ones, but they are deleted now.
Ever been in a car wreck? No. I had a minor accident I caused myself but it was very minor.
Do you have an accent? No not really. I am told I sound a little British though.
What is the last song to make you cry? Snowpatrol 'You Could Be Happy' but that was a few weeks ago.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes last year just before I got divorced.
Name 3 things you bought today? Nothing today... oh wait I lie, 3x Wilson's toffees.
Have you ever been given roses? Yes, recently twice. The most beautiful roses I have ever been given (or seen) in fact.
Met someone who changed your life? Definitely
What song represents you? ‘Everybody's Changing’ – Keane
What were you doing @ +/-12 AM last night? Sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Do I have to wake up now? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Excited is too strong a word... I feel like that about some things, some days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I think I could also happily eat sushi every day!

    ReplyDelete