Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 5 May 2009

I would run 5000 miles

Well kilometers anyway... because well I HAVE!

I have made more progress on my journey across Africa.

As of today my running tally (pun intended) is sitting at 5000km!

I am now about 20km North of Bauchi in Nigeria.

So I have run 5000km, and I will run 5000 more! Just to be the girl who ran 10000 kilometers from her back door. Tra la la!

4 comments:

  1. Run 20.000 kilometers and you could virtual visit not just Bauchi but me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing. Well done Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane

    I desperately want to get in contact with you, please email me your personal email address - lischkabyrne@gmail.com
    Thanks Lischka

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY. CRAP.
    Wow. Thats so incredible! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete