Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 23 January 2014

What a start to the year it was!

On Sun 12 Jan, I was literally in bed all day. I felt SO SICK. I only got up to pee and vomit. Sometimes pee while I vomited. :( :(

Anyway I did NOTHING that day. On Monday it was is back to work! ARGH.
I woke up at 6am and idly looked at some school stuff and did I nearly have a heart attack when I saw Q was set to start school the NEXT DAY! (the rest of the school started the day after that, but Gr 8s had orientation a dat earlier). 

Oh f**k! We still didn't have most of his uniform! Shit. So I had to leap up and get dressed (already more than I achieved the whole of of the day before) and dashed to school shop, dropped R1600 on the 'few' things we needed. Dashed back home with it all so he could try it all on and label everything etc. He also needed to cut his hair etc etc etc.

Then I had to dash off for a Dr appointment and scan which was at 08:30am and then I had to get to work. All the while heaving and wanting to vom.

So much of fun! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment