Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 6 March 2009

Muse is my new black

OMG I am so enjoying muse in the past few days... nicely emo but with a little hopeful smile in the corner of the mouth. I am luurving it!

I am excited about this week-end, it is going to be fun. I am still trying to weasel out of the nurse outfit challenge I got myself into on Wednesday night. Where I somehow agreed to wear my nurse outfit on the side of the road at the Argus (or R-Juice as Frenchie says) in support of them. WTF was I thinking!!?? It was the beer talking, I take no responsibility! We'll see how brave I feel on Sunday!

Tonight I am seeing the inimitable and fabulous Aunty Dave though. One can not wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh LOL enjoy! Hope you're going to take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would look cute in a nurse's uniform! You certainly have the figure for it :)

    ReplyDelete