Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 26 January 2009

My mom is crazy!!!

Is what Quinn was thinking last night, I am sure!

I was doing some school project research with him on the internet (Wikipedia & Google FTW!), and we created a word document full of suitable info and pics. I need to print it for him and we don't have a printer at home, so I was emailing it to myself - at work (I'm too lazy to copy onto memory stick etc ok!). Yeah yeah abusing the stationery & stuff at work. Whatever. Shhh!.

Anyway the point is I knew Quinn was reading my screen over my shoulder so I decided to play the fool - since he was already questioning why I was emailing my SELF! D'uh!

So I typed the following message in the email body, instead of the usual blank message with attachment I would usually send...

_____________

Here you go darling. Have a nice day! I love you! *kiss kiss* Love from ME

_____________

Quinn started sniggering as I was typing it, and then laughing out loud, until he eventually said ' Mom what are you doing??'.

I told him 'Well someone has to send me love letters!' LOL.

The general consensus was that 'Mom you are weird!'

But then this morning on 5fm Gareth Cliff was talking about affirmations and self-actualisation... so maybe I am not that crazy after all....?

1 comment:

  1. mwaaaaaaaaahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaa... i think its a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete