Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 21 April 2006

Last test - promise

Ok last test - I know they make for boring blog reading....

Richard and I took the The 2-Variable Intuition Test last night.

My results were as follows:

Very Well-Rounded
You have:
70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
(Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

The test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 68% on Scientific
You scored higher than 33% on Interpersonal

Interestingly Richard got the exact inverse of my results.
62% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
70% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

-----

In other news, I attempted the advanced version of the Scorpion pose. The first 2 attempts went well, and I reportedly got my feet within 30-40 cm of my head (without even warming up first). The last attempt saw me falling over sideways and nearly breaking my neck. I'd better be careful about this!

I am sure I could make an hillarious 'When yoga goes wrong!' video.

No comments:

Post a Comment