Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Sunday 29 July 2007

Baby Update - 4 months old

I just got back from visiting my preemie baby. It was his brother's 3rd birthday party...

Last time I updated he was 11 weeks old.

He is now 4 months old and weighs over 4kgs!! YAY.
He is still breastfeeding well and being topped up with a little formula when needed.

I got to hold him and rock him for over and hour - it was GREAT.


I really love seeing him and am so impressed and thrilled with how he is growing. He is so bright eyed and alert too. He was so chilled and just lay there staring at me and everything for ages and ages.



Just thought I'd let you know how he is doing.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you update about him. I always wonder how he is doing. It's great that he is growing so. He looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic news. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete