Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Twas just the boys and I, and I decided to do a special dinner and show the boys that I love and appreciate them. (I actually turned down an evening out because I wanted to spend time with them).
They secretly set an alarm an hour early this morning and got up and got dressed, made me cards and coffee and came to wake me up! So sweet and unexpected.

The Table
Image

The dinner I made for the boys
Image

Dinner was: Mash, Mince, Carrots, Lettuce, Cucumber, Sweet Peppers, Tomatoes and Cheese, and everything was in heart-shapes.

The boys each got a knitted soft kitty which says 'Togther Forever xxx' and a poem scribed by me.
They also got gorgeous cupcakes (thanks to my work) and choclates.

The treats
Image

G's reaction
Image

Griffin's Card said:
Dear Griffin
You are my sweetheart
My special Griffie-Pie
You like kisses and cuddles
You bring a tear to my eye.
You always try hard
To do you work and your chores.
You are a special boy
You bring my so much joy.
Thank-you for being the gentle soul you are.
I love you to the sun, moon and evening STAR!
Love Mommy- Pie.


Q's Reaction
Image

Quinn's Card Said:
Dear Quinn
You drive me crazy
You make me want to drink.
But I love you with all my heart
Of life without you I can’t even think.
So even though you sometimes
Make me want to stab you with a fork.
I love you to the moon & back
And act like a dork.
Because you keep life funny
And full of love and fun.
I’m glad I am your mother
And you are my son.


Us:
Image

Love you Boys! <3 x <3 x

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Valentines in my book! I am so going to take your idea for a heart shaped dinner next year.

    ReplyDelete