Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 22 May 2015

Deathstar Driver



A couple of month ago while navigating one of the narrow windy roads in upper sea point I knocked someones side mirror off, as they were parked on the wrong side of the road and too far in the street I had to edge right over to miss a head on collision and well my mirror connected the parked cars. SHIT.

Anyway, so last night I was driving home late with the boys after scouts (and tried after a long fluey run) and a car was parked in the same area and also right in the road... and then the guy opened his door just as I got there. I had to swerve to avoid him. So I said out loud in a deathstar voice, 'Guy do you want me to knock your whole DOOR off? Do you know who I am??'

Quinn immediately chirped, 'This is not a game of who the fuck are you.'
And then Griffin retorted, 'Mom you'll still need a tray....'

BAZINGA!


I love my kids. They so get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment