Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 5 October 2005

Running on MP3

My friend Beryl has got quite into racing, mountain bike, running and triathlons etc. I thought I wouldn't be interested at all, but have found myself keen to run recently. I can see myself doing a 10km race at some point. I have run about 50km in the last 11 days (got an MP3 player which helps).
Ironically I injured (broke?) my little toe 2.5 weeks ago, so haven't been able to do the usual gym classes I do, but I found I could do a shuffle run if I was careful and then found I actually can run if I pace myself. I now got to the common and run around (2.5kms a lap) twice and then back, and I actually like it :)

I am off to Montreal in 3 weeks for the next developer summit. 2,5 weeks. I was going to miss Griff's birthday, but I moaned enough and now I am coming back early so I don't miss it. I am glad because 3 weeks would have been far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment