Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 25 May 2006

Ani-ME!

My fabulous Edubuntu posse presented me with this tribute at the end of yesterday's meeting. (It is even in the minutes).
Jane of Edubuntu

Thanks guys. It is stunning. Now if only I actually looked like that!

cbx33's lovely wife Lisa, who also created the amazing 'Homies' wallpaper (below), drew it. We are using this wall paper for our Edubuntu 6.06 Young Theme.
It has been joked that the old Edubuntu wall paper depicted me too (it really didn't, it was the creator's daughter), it seems I have grown up a bit. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Immortalised in Anime!

    Oh great being JANEW, without whom we are bored!

    I remain, as ever, your willing fan!

    Ok it's late, the whisky was good...cheers from London, UK!

    ReplyDelete