Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 7 March 2012

I am

Laura Kim posted this so I decided to join in.


I am… trying to stop letting everything overwhelm me, I need to get my zen back.
I know… I need to excerise regularly and eat healthily to feel happy.
I want…. Less tress. To work less hours and have less work too so I don't have to feel bad about the less hours! ;)
I wish…. I was a better parent and was able to have mre time with the boys and to have more fun with them again. I feel I am failing in this recently, and it REALLY sux.
I fear… being inadequate and unloveable.
I feel… a bit worried about Quinn's surgery tomorrow, but I trust our doc and think it will be ok. HOLDING THUMBS.
I smell… my yummy imported Toothpaste which was gifted to me. I LOVE IT!
I hear…. the wind... I REALLY hope it stops before Sunday - when I am riding my first Argus Cycle Tour!
I wonder… whether I will do this big thing I am contemplating. It's a pretty major decision...
I believe… if it's meant to be, it will happen and work out. So I am waiting to see what happens.
I sing… when I listen to my iPOD and run, but only if I am fairly sure no one can hear me!
I cried last…when I fell and cracked my elbow. It really hurt and I felt bruised and vulnerable on every level that day.
I can usually be found… running, cycling, working or in bed.
I am happy… when I run.
Join in :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with both the surgery and the Argus. And that big decision.

    ReplyDelete