Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 22 December 2006

Watermelon Verskrik

So I may have mentioned that I am ever so slightly addicted to Watermelon?

From the first time they become freely available at the beginning of November till they go out of season sometime in January I virtually live on the stuff!

I easily go through a watermelon a week - all by myself, because I am the only one that eats it in my family. I take it to work for lunch, have it as a late night snack, a mid-afternoon snack, you name it. Our fridge is always full of watermelon.

Richard has noticed this over the past few years, and a couple of weeks ago I was presented with this gift.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that!!! I can't believe your kids don't like watermelon!! As you saw from our photos, my boys totally loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, dear, you're a nut, but the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, really!? Er but which kind? Almond, cashew, pistachio? I can never decide which is best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM A WATERMELON FREAK TOO! Although, as previously mentioned, i need to stay AWAY from it before running!!! lol

    ReplyDelete