Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Back to school eve - cake making

It's the eve of going back to school for us, and since Quinn's birthday is right in the middle of the holidays (always) he misses out on the school birthday thing.

I let him take a cake on the last day of Grade 1.

This year he'll be taking his cake on the first day of school. Who's not going to want to be his friend huh!? ;)

It's not a master piece since I had limited time - I only get home at 8pm on Tuesday what with yoga - except for a fleeting dash home to change and run (literally - I run there and back - 6kms).

Anyway so here it is...Ta daaaa!It frustrates me that my mind is so structured and rigid. See how the Smarties are all in a colour pattern...? I can't NOT do that! I can't just grab them and place them anywhere or in any order, it has to be a pattern! I am annoying that way!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the colours. I'm anal about that too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have far too much energy. LOL. (I do NOT mean that in a bad way). I wish I could be like that. I would have just bought a cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete