Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Saturday 5 April 2008

Shuffling on my mortal coil

I got (a very undeserved) surprise gift this week...
*boing* *boing*
An Apple iPOD Shuffle!

:) :) :) :) :)

I tried it out today - apart from having no radio, it is simply FABOO.

It is tiny, light, has a built in clip, and has a built in rechargeable battery, which is supposed to last quite long, and has a 1GB flash drive.

So I no longer have to wear my huge and unbelievably stinky (I REALLY REALLY REAKS) arm band to carry my old MP3 player and all it's batteries. I bet I'll shave minutes off my race times with this little baby (less weight & wind resistance and all) ;)

THANKS!!!

p.s. FYI the title is adapted from Shakespear's Hamlet's famous 'To Be or Not To Be' speach "What dreames may come, When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause."

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh. I love the iPOD Shuffle. VERY nice that

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you're popular!
    i'd love a shuffle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the shuffle. The ONLY downside is it doesn't have a radio, but everything else about it is great. And it starts SO FAST. My old player takes forever to power up and load, very annoying.

    ReplyDelete