Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 5 May 2010

I dream about you night and day

I have been listening to this song a lot recently. It is beautiful and quite sad. (I can't find a link anywhere sorry...)

Watershed - "In The Meantime"

In the meantime
while I sit around and wait for you
I start thinking again
and in the meantime
While you sit around wait for me
start thinking again
I always wonder about my life
I always think about our times together
When I look at you I smile
but when I think of you...

I cry and I think about you all of the time
I cry and I think about you all the time
I dream about you night and day

As time moves by
I think about you all the time
I'm doing my own thing
Then one night come
I met a girl who felt the same
she's doing her own thing
We go for coffee at midnight
I say 'your place or mine?'
she looks at me and smiles
but when I think of you...

I cry and think about you all the time
oh I cry and wonder where you are tonight
oh I always wonder about my life.

1 comment: