Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Sunday 14 October 2012

Finally got my hair done...

Many have seen this on FB already...
It has been nearly a year since I went to have my hair done (as per pic in my siggie) - I KNOW I am a terrible representation of the female species. Anyway I finally went... actually to be honest I cancelled the appointment about 3 previous times, to go running or something more important like that. LOL

Anyway so since yesterday was an official 'rest-day' in prep for trying to get a personal best at the Gun Run today, I FINALLY actually went.

I told the heair dresser should could do whatever she wanted to...

She took loads of hair off and went to town with the bleach and the GHD'ed my hair too - I have never had that before... and well...

Ta da!
New Haircut Oct 2012.jpg
I just hope that I can make it look half ok when I wash it and it goes curly again!!

1 comment: