Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 28 October 2013

Quinn the next pop idol!?

He'll kill me if I put this on FB, so I'll have to share it here... (until he sees it anyway)...

This is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time. Breaking voice and everything.

Griffin was making a sandwich and Quinn wanted some, so he recorded himself asking about the sandwich and begging for some, and then 'songifiy'ed it.


It is ridiculous. But it's also so pathetic I want to get up and make the child a damned Peanut Butter Sandwich! :)


I have heard worse stuff on the radio, so this is proof that any old crap can be reworked and turned into a 'song', and also explains how Paris Hilton managed to make an album. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment