Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 6 November 2008

Bubye!

Tonight I went to see a movie with a long standing friend. We ended up having a conversation about someone who has been in my life for the last while, but whom I had started feeling increasingly uneasy about. I had had some trouble figuring the situation out...

I am now at peace.

Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5

I wake up with blood-shot eyes

Struggled to memorize
The way it felt between your thighs
Pleasure that made you cry
Feels so good to be bad
Not worth the aftermath, after that
After that
Try to get you back

I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you

Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try
So this is goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment