Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Conversation with Griffin this morning

Verbatim:

G: How does the tooth fairy get into the house?
Me: Erm they are pretty small, I think they come in the window.
G: But there are no windows open at night, else the baddies could come in.
Me: Thinks... hey we have a chimney. She must come in there!
G: Hrmm... maybe. Otherwise you and daddy do it... or just you now. I KNOW! I think you are Father Christmas too.
Me: smile
G: If it is YOU, you are actually pretty good at it, because I don't see you buying Christmas presents and don't even feel you putting the money under my pillow!

4 comments:

  1. Oh NO NO NO! Is that it? The end? That's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, no he pretty much already knew... Quinn has known forever and I let something slip at Easter this year and Griff said 'I KNEW IT!!!' but I think he has been mulling it over again and kind of wanting to believe but not quite managing to.

    I am cool with it. I don;t have a problem with my boys knowing stuff, and working things out. I find it part of the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe Quintus knows I'm everything lol and Jason might..although I don't think so. Thankfully Quintus is keeping this secret and allowing me to make-believe just a little while longer

    ReplyDelete