Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 19 February 2009

Isn't it ironic, don't you think...

So on the first day of school R wanted to come see Griffin for his first day of school.

I took both boys in and we all went to G's class and got him settled in and then R arrived and G leaped into his arms all happy. I asked if I could/should take a photo, and was told no. R was there with G for a short while, while I took Q to his class.

Anyhoo the point is there is now a photo of them on the school's website section showing First day of Grade 1 Wink

http://www.rondebosch.com/prep/events/achievements.php?readmore=67

It is a sweet pic though...


I just find it rather ironic.

5 comments:

  1. Very ironic. That is such a sweet pic though

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely pic and will make a great memory for him in the future.

    I hear you on the irony though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh... that'll teach him!

    ReplyDelete